DobbiCraft

Please register on the forum for the latest activity on DobbiCraft PvP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DobbiCraft

Please register on the forum for the latest activity on DobbiCraft PvP!

DobbiCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DobbiCraft

Welcome to DobbiCraft PvP, this server is fun and has lots of things to do! SERVER IP: 178.33.189.44

Aqua's Mod Application

Aqua
    New-Comer
    New-Comer

Aqua's Mod Application Empty Aqua's Mod Application

Post  Aqua Tue May 01, 2012 12:38 pm

IGN: Aqua
    Current Rank: Newcomer
    Reason: ( why you want to be this rank) I have the will-power and determination to follow up the objectives, and complete any obstacle that are thrown at me. Another quality that I have that makes me a good leader, is the utmost complex seriousness and also the integrity that I withhold within my persona. Not only am I a good builder, I am also very creative.Yet another quality that makes me a good leader, is the amount of fairness that I put into Moderation. The main thing to cover fairness, is that I don't hold favorites, and I will never make assumptions based on things I've heard about a person. One of the last(but certainly not least) qualities is my ability to type with proper grammar, and keep my temper nice and calm.
    What could we improve: ( Like PvP/money system etc) I have just now joined the server but I can see and expect great qualities for the up-most extraordinary experience.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:36 am