DobbiCraft

Please register on the forum for the latest activity on DobbiCraft PvP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DobbiCraft

Please register on the forum for the latest activity on DobbiCraft PvP!

DobbiCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DobbiCraft

Welcome to DobbiCraft PvP, this server is fun and has lots of things to do! SERVER IP: 178.33.189.44

Velocitar's Moderator Application

Velocitar
    Velocitar
    New-Comer
    New-Comer

Velocitar's Moderator Application Empty Velocitar's Moderator Application

Post  Velocitar Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:36 am

Staff Rank

IGN: Velocitar

Current Rank: VIP (644 loyalty points at time of application)

Previous Experience: No previous experience, but everyone has to start somewhere.

Reason: I'm not an aggressive player, I'm not there for PvP, just for building and (if you'd allow it) helping people out.

How would you help the server: I'm often online when no other moderators are. I'm fair and logical, always keeping a cool head in a heated situation so others can depend on me to resolve something. I know a lot about the server, having been there from the beginning, so I can help anyone if they're unsure of something and, through observation, I know the things a moderator should and shouldn't do, where to draw the line with help, what's permitted and what is not. Overall, I think I can much better serve the good of the server as a moderator than a player.

Very Happy
    Velocitar
    Velocitar
    New-Comer
    New-Comer

Velocitar's Moderator Application Empty Additionally..

Post  Velocitar Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:51 am

I forgot to add I'm good at noticing the often overlooked details and exploits like shop mismatches and blocks/areas that need fixing in some way.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:29 pm