DobbiCraft

Please register on the forum for the latest activity on DobbiCraft PvP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DobbiCraft

Please register on the forum for the latest activity on DobbiCraft PvP!

DobbiCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DobbiCraft

Welcome to DobbiCraft PvP, this server is fun and has lots of things to do! SERVER IP: 178.33.189.44

Terms and Conditions (Donator / VIP)

DannyDobbi
    DannyDobbi
    Admin
    Admin

Terms and Conditions (Donator / VIP) Empty Terms and Conditions (Donator / VIP)

Post  DannyDobbi Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:37 am

Ok guys so here are the ToC for the donator ranks.

These rules apply to anyone looking to buy a set rank or already have brought the rank.

Terms and Conditions

If you buy Donator or VIP you accept to these rules, ALL of these rules apply even if you have already brought the set rank. If any of these following terms and conditions are broken i have fulle access to remove certain item(s), permissions and or remove the rank completely.

The following things are against the rules against the rules and you may suffer the consequences. You may not hold any sort of competition with out the Owners consent this is in complete violations of the rules as you are giving other players items, if you proceed to make chests and fill them with enchanted items and continuously do this, this will result in the rank taken away and you're account reset, i will also reset the player you have been providing items for. If you in anyway abuse the powers given this will result in either the creative mode taken away or being jailed for 3 Hours, if you continuously do this.

Once you have payed for the set rank you know that there are absolutely NO refunds, only in certain cases will you be able to have a full refund.

Thank you for reading. If you do not accept or follow any of these rules please tell me or suffer the consequences.

Thanks Server owner.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:41 pm