DobbiCraft

Please register on the forum for the latest activity on DobbiCraft PvP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DobbiCraft

Please register on the forum for the latest activity on DobbiCraft PvP!

DobbiCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DobbiCraft

Welcome to DobbiCraft PvP, this server is fun and has lots of things to do! SERVER IP: 178.33.189.44

2 posters

xXSteelman2Xx Mod app

xXSteelman2Xx
    New-Comer
    New-Comer

xXSteelman2Xx Mod app Empty xXSteelman2Xx Mod app

Post  xXSteelman2Xx Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:34 am

IGN: xXSteelman2Xx
    Current Rank: Stone
    Previous Experience: I have been a moderator on a server called madpvp (madpvp.net) It averages 30 people and stuff. I think of myself as a good mod. I have been a moderator on other servers for a while. I know the basics.
    Reason: I would like staff because with staff I could help the server a lot more. I can help make the server a better place for the players. I know the difference between a hacker and a non-hacker and can use that to my advantage.
    How would you help the server: Like what I said up there ^, I will do to my best ability to keep hackers out of the server and the serious players in the server. I know how to be a mod and I think I would make a pretty good one Smile.

Last edited by xXSteelman2Xx on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical errors.)
    Symbiotiq
    New-Comer
    New-Comer

xXSteelman2Xx Mod app Empty Re: xXSteelman2Xx Mod app

Post  Symbiotiq Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:41 am

He'd be a good mod (I know him from the server he moderates on, He is really good XD).

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:15 am