DobbiCraft

Please register on the forum for the latest activity on DobbiCraft PvP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DobbiCraft

Please register on the forum for the latest activity on DobbiCraft PvP!

DobbiCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DobbiCraft

Welcome to DobbiCraft PvP, this server is fun and has lots of things to do! SERVER IP: 178.33.189.44

Read this Before ANYTHING

DannyDobbi
    DannyDobbi
    Admin
    Admin

Read this Before ANYTHING Empty Read this Before ANYTHING

Post  DannyDobbi Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:44 am

Hey, Welcome to DobbiCraft! it's nice to see you here.

This server is an awesome survival pvp server.

Basics, you will start with 30 Dollars, thats enough to survive a TINY bit, the best way to start of getting money is to get dirt, sand etc all the basic materials and go to the shop to sell it. then proceed to earn more. The best way to earn money is to start your own faction run out into the wilderness and build it up and add people to it and ALL go mining for redstone etc.

If you would like to level up in ranks, please go to the application forum page HERE there you will see how to set up your application.

There is no possible way to grief the server so please don't think about doing it, because simply ban / jail you depending on the severeness of the cause.

I have many plugins that protect the server in a good way to keep you safe and having fun! some of them include SpamGaurd, this plugin stops people from spamming the chat... yes.. yes the immature little children, once you send a message fast enough it will kick your from the server due to 'Spam'

I also have reliable staff so please don't ask to be mod/ admin i will recruit people on my own time. i don't like people asking it bugs me and my staff. if you carry on asking this will result in a 3 minecraft day ban.

If you request for day / night i will not do it. i will only turn off rain because this bugs me a lot and it lags most people out, so if you would like rain to be stopped please just say Server Admin / Owner please stop rain.

Thanks for reading this, it will be updated in the future.

Thanks Server Owner - Danny.